3.31.2011

What Nerds Do Over Spring Break


We all know I'm not your typical spring break girl. I'm not a big drinker, I go to bed early, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be 84 this year.

What does a girl like me do over Spring Break?

Crochet.

Mmmhmm. I said it. Crochet. Look, there's proof!

He's going up for sale in my Etsy shop whenever I get around to taking real photos of him.
I didn't do much else, really. I worked.

I'm beginning to think I'm not cut out for retail. It frustrates me more and more every day. It makes me realize that I do want higher education. I don't want to be my boss in 5 years: married, a store manager, never able to leave town on a holiday. Ew.

That's it folks. We return to regularly scheduled programming next week: Class, work, class. Rinse, repeat, for another 5 weeks. Graduation is quickly approaching, and I could not be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment