I GOT INTO FSU!!!
Okay. Done. I promise. No more exclamation points.
I was terrified that NO ONE would take me, that I would be stuck at Old Navy for another year, waiting for my life to start.
Today, my life started. Today, I got into graduate school. Today, I officially became a "PhD Seeking" student, as so named by Florida State University.
I have until March 31st to give a response, so I'm going to wait about two more weeks to see if anyone else wants me as well.
Where ever I end up, I will be proud of myself. And, where ever I end up... I will be terrified. I will be broke. I will be alone. But, I will be making something of myself, and THAT I'm okay with.
Yaaaaaaaaay! Congrats Kate! I'm so proud of you! And I know wherever you go, you will be amazing and everyone will love you!
ReplyDelete