I think it's about time I started to record these things. Because, honestly, these stories are just too crazy to exist only in my memories.
Like the guy that wanted me to toss his salad. The one that wanted to feed me BBQ chicken while I wore a diaper. The guy that cried far more than I did at chick flicks. How about the one that wanted to talk about laundry detergent, and nothing else?
These things are real, people. And they happen to me. Of course, me. Because I attract the weirdest types.
A truly funny lady once called it my "harem," and sadly, the moniker is not stretching the truth by much.
What do we think? How interesting do we find the plight of a serial dater?
Truly funny, huh? ^ ^ It's kinda good that you attract crazies sometimes though. Because it means you don't rule people out at first glance. You give them a chance which is more than many people get. It means that when the right person rolls around, you're sure to find them. Don't give up just yet!
ReplyDeleteNever say die is my dating motto! Haha. Which is good, and bad, in many ways.
ReplyDeleteAnd absolutely, you are truly funny! Very few people have made me laugh so hard I make that obnoxious snorting sound!